The world of insurances is very well developed, especially in certain places, like the US or most Anglo-Saxon Countries, where nearly all citizens buy multiple insurances for different purposes. The most common and chosen types of insurances are meant to protect people:
- When it comes to costs due to health diseases and any other illness
- On the road, when driving any type of vehicle
- On the workplace
- Even students at school/colleges are protected by the insurance that the school bought for them
Moreover, there are millions of people who buy additional insurances on voyages, on summer vacations, on homes and properties and even for precious items that they own (prestigious paintings, historically valuable art pieces of all types).
The Insurance Company Always Wins
Now, it’s interesting to see how the insurance system actually works. The fact is that certain insurance companies add numerous features to their insurance policies and many (sometimes not well displayed) conditions.
Usually, the added conditions to the general terms of validity of all insurance policies are oriented to certain precise goals:
- Limit the situations where the insurance company has to actually pay for the client’s issues as much as possible. The more conditions are added to the policy, the less probability that the client’s situation meets all the requirements to have the insurance company pay for that issue
- Diversify the insurance policy packages and beat the competitors in the same industry
The bottom line is that no matter what issue the client has to face, the insurance company won’t ever lose its money. All insurance policies are designed in a way that the company will statistically have to pay for only a very small number of potential situations occurred to the their clients.
The Online Trading System Of FinMarket
This system recalls the brokerage models in the online trading field: regardless of what the traders will do, the broker always win its slice of cake. Even when a trader loses their money, the broker still earns its percentage of money.
However, the more skilled are the broker’s professionals, the better can their registered traders perform. In fact, in the online forex trading world brokers are not all the same.
FinMarket is a unique and excellent broker company which puts their traders center stage:
- FinMarket offers an ongoing Trading Academy to allow all the traders to learn how to place profitable trades and how to manage potential risks
- FinMarket is a licensed and verified broker, fully compliant to all requirements in the online trading environment. Moreover, the traders’ funds are protected and stored in separated accounts with investmentgrade banks
- The experts of FinMarket’s team provides the traders with the most promising selected trades and with daily news and updates on market changes and fluctuations of prices
- 24/5 multi lingual support is always live to help traders identify their best trades and to answer to any of their questions
- Forex traders at FinMarket can enjoy up to 1:50 leverage on currency pairs